The Saturday Morning Cartoon Show Blog

Welcome to the online home of 89.1 WIDR's Saturday Morning Cartoon Show, hosted by DJ Beta and DJ Muppet every Saturday from 9-11am.

Our podcasts contain the same cartoon episodes, theme music, rocked out covers, and in-show musical acts you've come to love on the air. The Saturday Morning Cartoon Show is definitely a part of this balanced breakfast.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"There's no need to fear, The Saturday Morning Cartoon Show is here!"

Some of you may know that my computer went more than a little haywire this week, thus preventing me from doing anything digital until I could get to the studio. As you can imagine, that kept me from getting the blog done. Here's the podcast for the Underdog show. The next entry will be back to normal. ;)


Listener Vince sent me this link, though I didn't see it until today, and it is awesome on so many fronts. I couldn't not share it. Thanks Vince. :) Yay Ted!



Enjoy!

- DJ Muppet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great try man. Thanks a lot for the video...

Watch TV Shows Online